United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the Glazers stick by Ed Woodward...

Yes folks, he generates a ton of cash that he then wastes on buying the wrong players!

Last edited:
See its being reported they backed out of a move for Mario Mandzukic due to his wage demands. This is all down to the 500k a week they pay the piano player and 200k-350k a week for other players. No top player will join them now unless they are paid the same.

So pre-season ticket sales and during the summer they are linked in the media with:
Koulibaly, Sancho, Pepe, Rice, Fernandes, Felix, Dias, Trippier Dybala, De Ligt, Longstaff, Sessegnon, Zaha, Bale, Van Aanholt, Griezmann, Richarlison, Pedro, Rabiot, Ndombele, Tielmans, Gueye, Neymar, Ndidi, Onana, Cillesen, Oblak, Navas, Lewandowski, Eriksen, Rakitic, Icardi, Rodriquez,Cancelo, Lozano, Boateng, Cavani, Ramos, Neres, Alderweireld, Niguez, Kroos, Isco, maddison, Neves, Doucoure, Collins

Just shows how much the media know.
Funny though they have talked about for years Bale (always when season tickets need selling) and when he is actually available they shy away

Glad they didn't get Bruno or Dybala or Eriksen. Another underwhelming transfer window for them. Can't really see them challenging Top 4.

As I mentioned earlier it would be wonderful if someone from Europe came in and took Pogbad. No chance of a replacement. Would anyone be daft enough to pay the price?

Glad they didn't get Bruno or Dybala or Eriksen. Another underwhelming transfer window for them. Can't really see them challenging Top 4.
Their players will be being trained to shoot at opposing defenders arms whilst in the penalty box.
They will get a few goals by this method!

Why the Glazers stick by Ed Woodward...

Yes folks, he generates a ton of cash that he then wastes on buying the wrong players!

I suppose it all depends on how long the global revenue continues to flow.
Glazers are and always will be interested only in the financial results and will tolerate irate fans and bad football indefinitely.
As long as there is pre season hype by the on board media to sell in Eds unique way his job is being done.

As I mentioned earlier it would be wonderful if someone from Europe came in and took Pogbad. No chance of a replacement. Would anyone be daft enough to pay the price?

The only people daft enough are the rags and they’ve already got him.

Last edited:
So their squad is:

Keepers: De Gea, Romero, Grant, J Pereira

Fullbacks: Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Young, Dalot, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah

Centre-Halves: Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Tuanzebe

Centre midfield: Matic, McTominay, Fred, A Pereira

Attacking midfield: Pogba (Listed here for practical purposes), Mata, Lingard, James, Gomes

Forwards: Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Greenwood

The question is: who out of them would even get into our entire squad?

Keepers: I'd take Donut Thief as Eddie's back up - maybe. Hesitation would be that even though Bravo isn't as good at shot-stopping, he's a lot better fit to our overall game

Fullbacks: Wan-Bissaka wouldn't get in ahead of Walker or Cancelo. Shaw I'd take as back up to Mendy, provided he trimmed some fat from his arse and gut. No to the rest

Centre halves: Slabhead is the only one who'd make our squad - the rest, rubbish

Centre midfield: Hahahahaha. Nup. Not one of you

Attacking midfield: Only Carlton, and that would be as a luxury super sub type. He'd never start in any game of importance

Forwards: I'd take one of Rashford or Whatshisname but only as a third wheel to Aguero and Jesus, where I believe you may be able to squeeze someone in

That's 5 players from a squad of 30 that I've listed who would get into ours. Five. And yes, whilst we despise them which could be clouding my judgement, I challenge someone to come back at me with rational arguments to propose something other than what I have written.

For the club they profess to be they're in dire straits, and that is no exaggeration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.