Gundogan new 4 year contract

I'm very pleased at this news. After our champions league match with Dortmund at the Etihad I felt as though I never wanted to clap eyes on him again after the 90 minutes' torture he subjected us to, but I saw things differently when Pep brought him to our club. His talent is obvious and he's one star in a squad that absolutely glitters with them. Several posters have said that he would be an automatic starter for ANY PL club and that is clearly true. It is testimony to the way Pep has built a squad unrivalled in world football and we don't want to see any of our players leave, especially in midfield. Pep clearly values him highly and that's good enough for us, but we've also seen how players improve by working with Pep. Gundo is 28 now and coming into his prime. He will be 32 when his new contract is up, but we have seen how Ferna, David and even Vinnie improved with Pep and they were all over 30 when Pep came to City - they all developed from the merely brilliant to the sensational...

Very happy to see this. Gundogan is pretty much the best squad player you could possibly have. Not an exaggeration to say he was instrumental in us winning the last year, can cover each position in the midfield at a high level, and seems like a great guy to have in the dressing room as well.

(Needs to hold off on the Turkish delight for a few weeks at least though)

Great player. Perfext fot us.

AND AND AND, more importantly, i definitely get the impression he feels that Pep is staying longer.

Great news. Gundo was great last season with 50 appearances (31 in the League). He stepped up when we lost Silva, KDB, and Ferdy for long periods. We could not have won the title without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.