Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I wouldn't be surprised, not that it was the most likely scenario.

I have a hard time seeing that real Madrid would give him that kind of influence he wants.

In Dortmund he made digs at BM for destroying the league with them buying all good players. I wouldn't bet on BM.
Think you should nip over to the Southampton forum and see what they have to say.

I think they were absolutely mental not to be all over Zaha as insurance for their frontline.

Origi scoring a few lucky goals last year is going to cost them this season. They were stuck with having to use him.

Just read Lawrenson's opening day fixtures guff. To any lurking Norwich fans (the original, not the Stretford imitations), apparently you shouldn't bother going tonight so take Lawro's advice and save some petrol.

Good to see at least one league champion team kick off the new season though.
Clever call by Lawro - trying to reduce our profits :-)

I think he's happy with the situation at Liverpool. He's actually got all his top players after a successful season, not often the situation in Dortmund. He's always preferred developing players that has shown loyalty and heart, instead of buying upgrades - unless there is a significant upgrade or an appearent gap to fill.

He's a football romantic, and he's not a fan of certain aspects of modern football - success by splashing cash especially. And he'll whine about it, and dish out digs, whenever he can. The problem now is that is somewhat part of it, weather he likes it or not. I understand why people call out double standards and all that (especially after last year's spending), but I see the same Jürgen that was at Dortmund - saying the same things and trying to do the same things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he withdraws from top football after Liverpool. I just think top football is developing in a way that he finds hard to come to terms with.
He said if he had money he wouldn't spend it then spends 200 odd million last season,he is a fucking big hypocrite and so are you,do the cult hand out glasses that makes you miss everything they don't want you to see?

By winning the CL they have pronounced themselves the best team in Europe. I think the crown only lasted a couple of months. As they were whipped in the pen shout out last week we must now be the best team in Europe! (it is Dipper logic, but it seems to be the mantra they believe in!)

Ah but don't forget they won really because their penalties were better, the fact they didn't all go in and ours did was a technicality.

Klopps dying inside that he’s not been able to splash the cash again, even taking pops at Everton. I’ll tell you now I’d love it if we beat them, love it
IncompatibleFriendlyBonobo-max-1mb.gif

I said I wouldn't be surprised, not that it was the most likely scenario.

I have a hard time seeing that real Madrid would give him that kind of influence he wants.

In Dortmund he made digs at BM for destroying the league with them buying all good players. I wouldn't bet on BM.

He ain't changed much then except it's city ruining the league ha haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.