BBC forced to withdraw claim that Man City have bought English football.

There are quite a few YouTube video's out there where the BBC bully boy bailiffs get short shrift when they try it on.

The BBC is not the NHS.

If it's as marvelous as apologists like you claim then there will be no problem if people like me are allowed to opt out.

No other country in the world requires its citizens to be licensed to watch television. I don't want to own a gun, I just want to watch the telly.

Most of the drivel on BBC television can be delivered by independent broadcasters. Eastenders? Strictly Come Dancing? The Great British Bake Off? FFS.

The pretence at impartiality is laughable. The BBC is the Guardian on TV and as such does not represent my political views. If it was the Telegraph on TV, and did represent my views, I would at least have the decency to admit this was wrong.

The BBC is funded by a regressive tax which disproportionately affects the poorest people in society.

The BBC is an anachronism and I'm confident that the generation coming up will consign it to the dustbin of history.

I dont rate most of the BBC but If it was privatised it would be taken over by right wing owners, If it was like other state broadcasters then we would all still be paying for it but through taxes instead of licence fee and it would be even more pro the government than it currently is.Its scared of loosing its charter hence its become right wing.

The BBC is actually very right wing.There numerous examples the head of audience selection for QT was a supporter of a far right party the audience clearly reflects this as does the panel selection.

Andrew Neil Conservative Pro Brexit and not ver good at hiding it or being fair or even honest also overly aggressive and sexist look at his twitter or comments about Carole Cadwalladr , Peston no longer there left wing, Nick Robinson right Conservative, Last head of politics became Theresa May aid James O Brian left wing had to leave.

Look at how they have treated the brexit and climate change debate. They think balance and impartiality is treating both sides the same and treating Bob from boltons opinion with equal weight to that of climate change or trade expert They often allow politicians on to lie and give long diatribe and then get an exert on to balance it out but its never long enough and they are not forceful enough to undo the rubbish the politician said

Having said the above I am probably inclined to think we should change the BBC funding model.

And to go back to the topic yes they are bias against City

I dont rate most of the BBC but If it was privatised it would be taken over by right wing owners, If it was like other state broadcasters then we would all still be paying for it but through taxes instead of licence fee and it would be even more pro the government than it currently is.Its scared of loosing its charter hence its become right wing.

The BBC is actually very right wing.There numerous examples the head of audience selection for QT was a supporter of a far right party the audience clearly reflects this as does the panel selection.

Andrew Neil Conservative Pro Brexit and not ver good at hiding it or being fair or even honest also overly aggressive and sexist look at his twitter or comments about Carole Cadwalladr , Peston no longer there left wing, Nick Robinson right Conservative, Last head of politics became Theresa May aid James O Brian left wing had to leave.

Look at how they have treated the brexit and climate change debate. They think balance and impartiality is treating both sides the same and treating Bob from boltons opinion with equal weight to that of climate change or trade expert They often allow politicians on to lie and give long diatribe and then get an exert on to balance it out but its never long enough and they are not forceful enough to undo the rubbish the politician said

Having said the above I am probably inclined to think we should change the BBC funding model.

And to go back to the topic yes they are bias against City
They have a right wing bias because ‘call me dave’ Stuffed the board and upper echelons with his mates. They are also anti City. I can’t remember the last time they made a decent programme either that didn’t feature Attenborough. Add that to Saville and you have a pretty shit organisation. Bin it and don’t replace it with anything.

They have a right wing bias because ‘call me dave’ Stuffed the board and upper echelons with his mates. They are also anti City. I can’t remember the last time they made a decent programme either that didn’t feature Attenborough. Add that to Saville and you have a pretty shit organisation. Bin it and don’t replace it with anything.

The BBC is not right wing in any way shape or form. I would have noticed if I agreed with any of their output.

Media Watch UK tries to hold the BBC to account with no success. During the referendum campaign 64% of guests on Question Time were remainers despite the law requiring a balance. In the 3 years that have elapsed since the referendum the percentage has gone to 85% of the guests being remainers. This not balance it is extreme bias in favour of remaining in the EU despite the view of 17.4 million licence fee payers. You will never hear arguments in favour of leaving the EU on any BBC channel. These are not Bob from Bolton's views but eminent economists who opposed project fear 1 and still oppose project fear 2 (which is project fear 1 - same software, same mathematical model, same super computer in the same US University, same garbage assumptions and input and surprise surprise the same bonkers (and incorrect) results).

All these arguments about bias disappear, if we are not forced to pay the licence fee.

The BBC is not right wing in any way shape or form. I would have noticed if I agreed with any of their output.

Media Watch UK tries to hold the BBC to account with no success. During the referendum campaign 64% of guests on Question Time were remainers despite the law requiring a balance. In the 3 years that have elapsed since the referendum the percentage has gone to 85% of the guests being remainers. This not balance it is extreme bias in favour of remaining in the EU despite the view of 17.4 million licence fee payers. You will never hear arguments in favour of leaving the EU on any BBC channel. These are not Bob from Bolton's views but eminent economists who opposed project fear 1 and still oppose project fear 2 (which is project fear 1 - same software, same mathematical model, same super computer in the same US University, same garbage assumptions and input and surprise surprise the same bonkers (and incorrect) results).

All these arguments about bias disappear, if we are not forced to pay the licence fee.
Sorry mate. Our views are so extremely different around the bias, best if we just agree to disagree. To me it drips from every orifice of their news and current affairs. I’m not sure where you are sourcing your stats from as my belief is the exact opposite in favour of leave. Have a great weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.