Talksport

Have you seen the clip on youtube of him - snorting chilli powder I think it was? Hilarious is an understatement!!

The cinnamon challenge, yeah seen it, Fucking loon, have not seen him but he’s also doing a couple of slots on the Jeremy Vines show which took over from the Wright stuff, playing the shock jock no doubt

Listening to Hawksbee and Jacobs predictions for the season. Andy Jacobs and Paul Hawksbee both had City winning the League again but the idiot that is John Motson had us third behind the love of his life Liverpool and Spurs. My god he hates City, every Friday last Season he never tipped City to get a result against anybody and low behold he has us down for a draw again tomorrow.
And to think the club gave him that coat when he retired. Buzzer should have knocked him out and pissed on him. Sometimes as a club we are two nice.

I heard this too. Does he do any homework before the show? This compent was complete incompetence. It was short after he said, something, along the lines of, 'Spurs in talks with Dybala for a possible move. Spurs or united? Must be a mistake. Which numpty wrote this?'
I don't actually mind Alan Brazil but you can't be a football pundit if you're complete clueless about what's going on in the football world.
Well if you can defend a drunk driver,and a piss artist who is payed well and always seems to be missing ie Chelteham then you sir are more benevolent than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.