BBC forced to withdraw claim that Man City have bought English football.

I dont rate most of the BBC but If it was privatised it would be taken over by right wing owners, If it was like other state broadcasters then we would all still be paying for it but through taxes instead of licence fee and it would be even more pro the government than it currently is.Its scared of loosing its charter hence its become right wing.

The BBC is actually very right wing.There numerous examples the head of audience selection for QT was a supporter of a far right party the audience clearly reflects this as does the panel selection.

Andrew Neil Conservative Pro Brexit and not ver good at hiding it or being fair or even honest also overly aggressive and sexist look at his twitter or comments about Carole Cadwalladr , Peston no longer there left wing, Nick Robinson right Conservative, Last head of politics became Theresa May aid James O Brian left wing had to leave.

Look at how they have treated the brexit and climate change debate. They think balance and impartiality is treating both sides the same and treating Bob from boltons opinion with equal weight to that of climate change or trade expert They often allow politicians on to lie and give long diatribe and then get an exert on to balance it out but its never long enough and they are not forceful enough to undo the rubbish the politician said

Having said the above I am probably inclined to think we should change the BBC funding model.

And to go back to the topic yes they are bias against City

if you think the bbc is right wing...watch any of their shitty comedy programmes ! they are , (apart from being unfunny), as lefty as lefty can be.

Sorry mate. Our views are so extremely different around the bias, best if we just agree to disagree. To me it drips from every orifice of their news and current affairs. I’m not sure where you are sourcing your stats from as my belief is the exact opposite in favour of leave. Have a great weekend.

My main source is...

http://news-watch.co.uk/category/bbc-bias/

I suspect your weekend, like mine, depends on what happens at the London Stadium tomorrow lunchtime, so as you say let's agree to differ, and c'mon City.

My main source is...

http://news-watch.co.uk/category/bbc-bias/

I suspect your weekend, like mine, depends on what happens at the London Stadium tomorrow lunchtime, so as you say let's agree to differ, and c'mon City.
3-0. You heard it here first. Comfortable three points in the bag and on to the Etihad for Spuds and beer at £4 per pint and pies 20% larger. Happy days indeed. :-)

if you think the bbc is right wing...watch any of their shitty comedy programmes ! they are , (apart from being unfunny), as lefty as lefty can be.
It's almost certainly true that comedy (on all channels) is usually lefty. But I'd hardly say that's as important as news and political coverage.

In fact, I think that's one of the reasons why they can get away with bias in football reporting, because it's simply not seen as important as other sorts of factual reporting. And let's be honest, it isn't. Just like bias in a comedy programme isn't as important as bias in programmes that people might be using to decide how to vote.

For the record, I'd describe the BBC as pro-establishment, tending to be slightly bias towards whoever's in power at the time (for obvious reasons, since they effectively control their future) and with their noses firmly stuck up the arses of the royal family.

I would echo the comments above by I m With Stupid comedy is usually left wing on all channels and less important than news coverage same as in football. There is only really one right wing comedian and he is on the BBC all be it on a left wing comedy program. Comedians have to make fun of things that are stupid Brexit, terrorism, climate change denial, flat earth theory, racism, is easier to make fun of than looking after people or the flip of the above supposedly left wing or not right wing things or scientific things. Comedians are some of the most intelligent people it takes particular skill to be a comedian speed of thought knowledge etc Many of them went to very good schools, if they are left wing or at least not right or far right tells you a lot. I happen to be someone who was a conservative i was centre or maybe even centre right on many things but they have been taken over by people who dont care about the poor, hate Europe irrationally and at worst are racist and islamaphobic and are not even pro business anymore

This is Dan Roan...
NINTCHDBPICT0004454970112.jpg
Looks like a proper cünt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.