Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

So what minute do they get the penalty from VAR?

Or keeper throwing it in his net?

Pretty windy down here so if it’s the same up there expect Salah to get blown to the ground multiple times!

I would love it if Norwich sneaked something !

Whatever happens I’m sure it will be a special night under the lights at Anfield ! You’ll never walk alone belted out in Norwegian!

Let’s
Be
Avin
You

Norwich

I don't even watch the build up to our games, God knows how any of you put up with that shite for two other teams.

I don't even watch the build up to our games, God knows how any of you put up with that shite for two other teams.
Avoiding it like the plague today (and probably for the rest of the season).

Gives you a good hour (or more if you watch several matches) of productive time back.

So what minute do they get the penalty from VAR?

Or keeper throwing it in his net?

Pretty windy down here so if it’s the same up there expect Salah to get blown to the ground multiple times!

I would love it if Norwich sneaked something !

Whatever happens I’m sure it will be a special night under the lights at Anfield ! You’ll never walk alone belted out in Norwegian!

Let’s
Be
Avin
You

Norwich
It'll be the diving for fouls like sunday and last season as that's easy to get away with,they do that to lob it in the box,also i bet they have trained in kicking the ball at the defenders arms as mane did in the CL final,they wil get one pen tonite and several during the season doing that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.