Man City TV Launched

In between his consultations at nasa and computer science schools i can never get hold of him xD

It needs an update from the City team i think, not much you can do from a an end client perspective sadly. They will have guys on it though so it should be sorted soon.
I tried the other day and i could see previous games on my LG and i watched a couple of them. The list of games wasn't extensive though, seemed like the few from the season only. I was expecting to have to update the app but it looks like they made the fix server side, it must have been data related but not sure why it wouldn't work for everyone.

I have an IPTV app on a Firestick. Is there a downloadable city-related app?

Apologies if this is old ground, I am new.

I am also confounded as to why the 18/19 treble DVD isn't out yet on Amazon, nor through the Etihad shop. Can anybody shed any light?

TIA
IPTV and this are two separate things, but if you have a Firestick then you should be able to just download it from the amazon app store.

I have a feeling they won't release a DVD for this, as we move into the digital age it will all be available online and i think they'll release this through the app.

It's all too confusing for me. I'm still struggling with Channel Five.

Meanwhile, is this TV channel the reason why we haven't got a Season Review DVD?

For the last thirty years, bar two relegation seasons, we have brought out a DVD in the summer after every season, yet here we are, the first ever winners of the Domestic Treble, and there isn't sight of one even in the pipeline.

I hope they haven't chosen this season of all seasons to fire it all off. I'll be rather miffed if my future pensionable years allow me to watch the highlights of Stuart Pearce's last season in charge, but not the best ever in our club's (or any other English club's) history.

Anybody know owt?
Yes, DVD's are becoming obsolete. You will most likely need to welcome in the digital age my friend :)

I've accepted it, although this MCFC TV is not possible for me to get at this minute. However, if they had a channel where I could access a season review of the greatest season we have ever had on there instead of DVD, then that would be tip-top, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Yet, if I wanted to have a video of the kitman having a bun fight with the groundsman, I could get it in a heartbeat. :-)

I tried the other day and i could see previous games on my LG and i watched a couple of them. The list of games wasn't extensive though, seemed like the few from the season only. I was expecting to have to update the app but it looks like they made the fix server side, it must have been data related but not sure why it wouldn't work for everyone.
Were those the featured game or did you scroll right along to review the seasons games?

The full season section has improved slightly, instead of the screen freezing when you go on it you get quarter of the season.
Still needs the gremlins ironing out but we're getting there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.