Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

oh no Liverpool 3 points ahead at the top of the league according to sky, what are we going to do!

Agreed. I feared 7 or 8 at half time.

Just put BBC on and got the final score after seeing tha half time score. Are they going to be the same sort of side as two or three seasons ago and go all out in the first half then be blowing out of their arses as the match goes on? Or was it that they were never really four goals better anyhow?

Just put BBC on and got the final score after seeing tha half time score. Are they going to be the same sort of side as two or three seasons ago and go all out in the first half then be blowing out of their arses as the match goes on? Or was it that they were never really four goals better anyhow?
First one was an own goal,the 2nd deflected right to them,didn't see the rest but following on here norwich got screwed by the linesman flagging when he shouldn't

It could have been more than 4 at the break and Liverpool eased up in the second half. They were powerful and intense going forward but often flat and open at the back, especially between the right back and centre half. Norwich showed some nice flashes but will have to learn quickly and work harder defensively if they are to avoid the drop.

First one was an own goal,the 2nd deflected right to them,didn't see the rest but following on here norwich got screwed by the linesman flagging when he shouldn't

You know, even though I have SKY, I just couldn't be bothered watching it. Can't stand the hype around the dippers, so I'm not surprised by your comments. Poor Norwich, how do teams going there stand a chance with incompetence then?

First two goals were lucky next two were deserved tbh. Norwich had a lot of chances and played well in midfield but Liverpool ran there defence ragged first half . Second half Norwich played better but when your 4-0 up you tend to take the foot of the gas . Liverpool will be tested that is a fact and I doubt they get the same points again . Allison went off so hoping he is out for a while

Norwich suddenly decided the season had started for real in the second half, still utter shite though and I think Liverpool could've scored a few more if they wanted too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.