Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

We must be of a similar age mate,yip remember fairclough they called him super sub ...

I think his best game was in the champions league at Anfield against St Etienne who played in a green kit. They were losing and he came on and scored two goals to change the game.

You know, even though I have SKY, I just couldn't be bothered watching it. Can't stand the hype around the dippers, so I'm not surprised by your comments. Poor Norwich, how do teams going there stand a chance with incompetence then?
The linesman kept going against the new VAR rules,they are not supposed to flag when it's close

We must be of a similar age mate,yip remember fairclough they called him super sub ...
Lanky ginger haired striker.fast and very direct...think he scored a hhatrick when Norwich best Liverpool 5-3 at Carrow rd late 70s-the match when Fashanu scored goal of the season for Norwich.

Just put BBC on and got the final score after seeing tha half time score. Are they going to be the same sort of side as two or three seasons ago and go all out in the first half then be blowing out of their arses as the match goes on? Or was it that they were never really four goals better anyhow?
They deserved to win, don’t get me wrong. But the Norwich defending in the first half was as bad as I’ve ever seen. They couldn’t live with the high press and just kept panicking or simply switching off at the wrong moments. Norwich created plenty of chances themselves though and certainly deserved their goal, and maybe one more. Liverpool are a quality team, but still not as good as City on this evidence. I am mindful that we have a tough game tomorrow, but I just don’t see them being better than us over 38 games.

It could have been more than 4 at the break and Liverpool eased up in the second half. They were powerful and intense going forward but often flat and open at the back, especially between the right back and centre half. Norwich showed some nice flashes but will have to learn quickly and work harder defensively if they are to avoid the drop.

Knee jerk reaction from me, but I’m not sure they have much chance at all of avoiding the drop. And their defensive record last year was poor for a promoted team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.