Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel, I have ruptured my own. I was going to make exactly the point @domalino made. Rupturing your Achilles feels like someone has hit you from behind. He might be out for as long as Sane?

Ah. Ok. Thanks. Never wish a bad injury on anyone but Liverpool has their luck last year as far as I’m concerned

I doubt they'll be as resilient this season. Their record last season was truly incredible, although ultimately not enough, thankfully. It would take some doing to emulate that. They didn't falter in the final straight, tbf; although the pressure isn't the same when you're behind.

Our record and resiliance last season was even more incredible though. Winning the last 14 league games to win the league was a truly remarkable sporting achievement. Up there with the Invincibles imo. The second highest number of consecutive wins in top flight history, to win the league, with our title rivals breathing down our neck for all those 14 games, waiting for us to falter. And we didn't.

Best season ever, for me. The stuff of dreams.

Oh absolutely the sense of achievement last season when we won it was a real high. We really didn't get the credit we deserved, no surprise there. All we heard was how great and unlucky Liverpool were to have such a great season but not win it. I have no problem them getting credit but what we achieved took nerves of steel.

Hope the lad isn't too badly injured. He seems alright to me.

Must be horrible for a Brazilian-pro, who isn't significantly integrated, spending a winter here injured. Some might try and get a bit more involved, but many will become reclusive, I reckon.

Short days and lots of cold, miserable rain and no football to distract you, other than watching other people play.

Or they could just fuck off for the winter, I guess, but there are limits to that, medium-term and when in recovery.

Oh absolutely the sense of achievement last season when we won it was a real high. We really didn't get the credit we deserved, no surprise there. All we heard was how great and unlucky Liverpool were to have such a great season but not win it. I have no problem them getting credit but what we achieved took nerves of steel.
I'm not bothered about whether we get credit now. It's a record that could last a century. I'll take witnessing that and not let what pricks in the press say about City and last season bother me. They are nothing

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ch-salah-van-dijk-origi-alisson-injury-klopp/

The Sun report, I watched the match it was a good win for Liverpool and deserved, but it was not closed of beeing some kind of master class
I was very suprised to see how many changes Norwich got.
Thought that last years match against West Ham the first match off the season they where miles better.

So why is the report like they where Barcelona 2010 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.