Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
3pts first game of the season that's all I care about. I can sit back and enjoy the other teams now. United v Chelsea will be interesting, and obviously I'll have one eye on you lot as well.

Defence looked a bit shaky but maybe that's something to do with Gomez stepping in? I'm not sure.

Hopefully Allison is ok, he walked off instead of being stretchered off which is a good sign. I think it may be a calf strain.

Sadly you'll always be hated for playing the victim card at every opportunity yet always being offended, fans who took an opportunity to attack our players Bus with help planning from the media, the police and your manager in order to gain an advantage. Horrible classless fans who believe it is acceptable to boo the national anthem, hanging your players out to dry (despite never walk alone), a team willing to cheat to win; we know your true colours.!

God I hate your club!

An easy win was always guaranteed against Norwich and I'm interested to see the news on Allison.. hopfully he is Not out for the season but would seem like Karma after you celebrated Sane injury.

Come on City!

I doubt they'll be as resilient this season. Their record last season was truly incredible, although ultimately not enough, thankfully. It would take some doing to emulate that. They didn't falter in the final straight, tbf; although the pressure isn't the same when you're behind.

Our record and resiliance last season was even more incredible though. Winning the last 14 league games to win the league was a truly remarkable sporting achievement. Up there with the Invincibles imo. The second highest number of consecutive wins in top flight history, to win the league, with our title rivals breathing down our neck for all those 14 games, waiting for us to falter. And we didn't.

Best season ever, for me. The stuff of dreams.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.