West Ham (a) pre-match thread

West Ham United vs City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby over Aguero? I know he did not play in the CS but surely Sergio starts unless he has fitness issue

Gabby over Aguero? I know he did not play in the CS but surely Sergio starts unless he has fitness issue
Not for me. He’s had zero minutes in pre-season, so I’d rather he got between 20 and 30 mins in this match and let Jesus start. It wouldn’t be a shock if he went with Sergio, but I don’t think it would be the right decision. The season is long, I’d rather give Jesus the opportunity to build some confidence, we are going to need him. There is a perfectly valid reason for leaving Aguero on the bench, so Sergio will understand. However I think Jesus might not understand quite as much if he isn’t selected. I’m all for squad harmony!

I’m also sure Cancelo could play if we needed him to, but again there’s a perfectly valid reason to leave him out, so he will. If you have the opportunity to make the squad selection easier, you’re going to take it! Some quality players will be in the stands every week.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Rodri

Merlin
de Bruyne

Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

Half an hour for Sergio and ten minutes for Joāo

Will take that but with Serg starting, if he's fit he's an automatic inclusion for me - cannot risk a bad start so important the very best side we can field is out there.

Not for me. He’s had zero minutes in pre-season, so I’d rather he got between 20 and 30 mins in this match and let Jesus start. It wouldn’t be a shock if he went with Sergio, but I don’t think it would be the right decision. The season is long, I’d rather give Jesus the opportunity to build some confidence, we are going to need him. There is a perfectly valid reason for leaving Aguero on the bench, so Sergio will understand. However I think Jesus might not understand quite as much if he isn’t selected. I’m all for squad harmony!

I’m also sure Cancelo could play if we needed him to, but again there’s a perfectly valid reason to leave him out, so he will. If you have the opportunity to make the squad selection easier, you’re going to take it! Some quality players will be in the stands every week.
Im with you in that Jesus should start, with maybe kun getting minutes off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.