City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

I was recently asked to sign a petition campaigning to curb social media access for 'racist far-right groups'. I had to ask: why not for ALL racist groups? Is anti-semitism from the far-left OK?

"You had to ask"

I don't think you did.
We need more understanding and more tolerance

We do, but we could do with a lot less whataboutery.

So if Alex Ferguson said "City were crap" and this made me go out and shoot up a bunch of United fans, then Alex Ferguson should be prosecuted?

And you're calling this an adherence to responsibilities
You really are obtuse. I dislike snowflakes who are all about their rights not their responsibilities....but i agree totally with the freedom of speech and the rights of all to express them.

Some people are clearly finding it though living in a world where lazy bigotry and racial stereotyping isn’t accepted as a national pastime. Thoughts with right wing blowhards at his difficult time.

But that's the thing - if you're not offended and I'm not offended and nobody in this thread is actually offended then who is offended? Are we defending the rights of a fictitious person not to be offended by ethnic humour?

That sounds a bit like blasphemy laws to me.

Absolutely - otherwise you are legitimising bigotry, saying its OK, as long as there are no 'x' actually in the room.

You are, just try and not bring out dated and offensive stereotypes and you'll be alright.
All be it outdated and not really funny but are Irish, Brummie or Scouse accents not allowed to be simulated anymore? world's gone mad with snowies everywhere....

So are Irish, Brummie or Scouse accents not allowed to be simulated anymore, world's gone mad with snowies everywhere....

Do what you want, I couldn't give a fuck, but probably think about it beforehand. They'd still be in jobs if they'd actually taken a moment to think about it.

But its still ok for the catering manger's to bully, humiliate, young girls/ boys and still not pay them them the living wage
on match days. ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.