Fabulous Manchester City Goals | Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling | Squad Goals

razman

From the New Official Premier League YouTube Channel

Yaya Screamers. Tevez and Aguero were a dream partnership , wished it stayed longer

Good 20 minute watch before the start of the season

I've noticed the Premier League have recently upped their YouTube game. So many long form videos and tonnes of goals and highlights. It's almost as if they have finally realised that young people watch almost everything on their laptops and phones.

I've noticed the Premier League have recently upped their YouTube game. So many long form videos and tonnes of goals and highlights. It's almost as if they have finally realised that young people watch almost everything on their laptops and phones.

its only 3-4 days old from what I think. Other good highlights for various clubs

Niclas Jensen with the most criminally underrated goal of the Premier League era.

From the New Official Premier League YouTube Channel

Yaya Screamers. Tevez and Aguero were a dream partnership , wished it stayed longer

Good 20 minute watch before the start of the season

That David Silva goal at West Ham blows my mind every time I see it. David’s best

Seeing Shauny on there so often warms my heart. I can't wait to see him again at Vinnie's testimonial.

I'm surprised Tarnat's free-kick against Blackburn (circa '03) wasn't in there. Same goes for Anelka's goal in the same game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.