West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

VAR is going to destroy the spectacle of this game unless it's restricted to clear and obvious errors. To me, even offside is not clear and obvious if it's based on a single frozen frame and lines drawn in MS paint that are basically overlapping.

I think a typical fan in the stadium would have given the first goal onside and the perhaps the second goal off. Strange that VAR went the other way.

Hope Mahrez and Sterling can form a great wing-wing relationship like Sane and Sterling have. Sane has provided so many of Sterling's goals over the last 2 years and Mahrez has made a great start by providing 2 today for him.

Great result. Sterling, De Bruyne, Laporte, Walker all superb.

Bit annoyed that I didn't get to celebrate the 3rd goal though.

We started off slowly but never looked like conceding in the 1st half...second half was very easy and a great save from Eddie.
Raz grew into the game and looks like he will score plenty again.
Rod looks comfortable but still adjusting to the pace..Gabby took his goal very well..we are still off the pace but still won easily.
VAR is taking the fun out of celebrating goals..but hopefully we get used to it soon.
Does today's result mean the dippers open topped bus parade has been cancelled?

Love playing before almost everyone else after a result like that and it means you can relax and watch the rest struggle. The best bit is we have shut the giddy scousers and their arse licking media friends up for a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.