Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I found him funny but to be honest he could get close to the line and always thought it was only a matter of time before he overstepped the line.
Me too. His style was a bit old fashioned, and with his sidekick it was very much a mix of watered-down seventies stand-up and nineties radio 1.

Unfortunately the game has changed and overseas investment is very much a part of it. Yes Ferris is a bit bland but he's a safe option. He's an informer (of info, not a snitch) rather than an entertainer.

After his embarrassing performance at the parade I cant believe Ferret has still got the gig. Boring, obnoxious twat.

Never liked him, and this stance was substantiated when he proudly announced at HT at City that Rooney had broken a goal scoring record! Seriously!!

Then shortly after before a game he belittled Barnes,Booth and Corrigan saying City legends were so old no one knew who they were. He didnt know who they were. Barnes was clearly not impressed. Ferris isn't fit for the job.

That's a good point actually. I have legitimately never met a single person who said "Oh that Ferris lad? Yeah I like him".

My little brother is 13 and refuses to sit there and listen to his shit. Who is the audience he is appealing to?
Likewise, my 10 and 13 year old sons can’t stand him, despise him in fact

As much as I like Ian cheesman he would not be suited to a half time entertainer role. A better idea would be just not have any presenters and just play music
Entertainment? In what way does the current incumbent of that role “entertain “? Plus Cheesy has worked on radio for decades, interviewing players and fans.

After his embarrassing performance at the parade I cant believe Ferret has still got the gig. Boring, obnoxious twat.

I agree - the parade was cringe worthy... and whilst I see we need a safe politically correct option these days - I’d prefer one without a charisma by pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.