Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

When I saw the article headline about City's presenters being fired my hope rose , only to be deflated on realising that the twat wasn't one of them.

Entertainment? In what way does the current incumbent of that role “entertain “? Plus Cheesy has worked on radio for decades, interviewing players and fans.

He doesn’t entertain, he’s awful. But the half time presenter is there to entertain and try and keep the crowd interested. Mike McLean was a good example of that

He doesn’t entertain, he’s awful. But the half time presenter is there to entertain and try and keep the crowd interested. Mike McLean was a good example of that
But that is why I was suggesting Ian Cheeseman, he is a good interviewer, he knows his football, and he is a BLUE (not a snidey Southampton and united loving ball bag like ferret)

I've always had a soft spot for Mike McClean. During the 90s he was a presenter on Nickelodeon. My sister (me) was addicted to Sister Sister & Sabrina so the channel was always on in my house. He bigged up City and slagged United at every opportunity when not fashionable...so he was ok by me.

I think he can be funny at times, but always a bit near the knuckle for 'family entertainment' in 2019. So this is not a shock!

HF is a berk, for the record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.