Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

The rule is also the keeper has to have one foot on the line,west ham broke every new rule with that pen,they celebrate our miss then it's taken again,pretty soon the fans won't celebrate anything and just sit and wait

VAR is shite. It’s bound to benefit the Dippers and Rags as the officials decisions will be interrogated in the media.

Didn’t celebrate the third goal, also in regard the penalty if it had stood isn’t it supposed to be a free kick to West Ham as you’re not allowed to try and score again?
Not when the offending team encroaches, otherwise all a team that gave away a penalty would need to do is run in to the box beforehand the ball is kicked to immediately get it back.

Not when the offending team encroaches, otherwise all a team that gave away a penalty would need to do is run in to the box beforehand the ball is kicked to immediately get it back.
No I meant if no one encroached, so Kun misses does it go straight to a free kick?

Yep, one game in and var has already had an instant impact on us. Hate the way football is going with this shit, I guarantee not all clubs would've had that third goal disallowed.

No I meant if no one encroached, so Kun misses does it go straight to a free kick?
No, the ball is live with penalties from fouls in the box, meaning that if the keeper saves it (or it comes off the post), and the ball does not leave the field of play, it is there for the taking.

You are thinking of the rules for penalties to decide a drawn match in a knockout tournament.

It’s ruined it for the pessimists like me! I’m one of those who glance to the linesman every time we score!
I said in another thread I didn’t celebrate sterling’s 2nd goal as it looked tight. Think how we play at home Between the lines with kdb and silva sliding passes in all day we are going to have tons of reviews, it’s in real danger of ruining the game for me.

Yes I’ll be celebrating all goals twice or once!

I love var because it will fcuk over the scum and the scousers more than us.

Also dean wouldnt of give that penalty if we didnt have Var! Count up every incident like that last year where it was waved on! In the long run it will benefit us!

Let’s wait and see.....no screens at their grounds either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.