West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Sterling hat trick was very good but Mahrez was the MotM for me. Involved in every goal and showing why he got POTY.

Always knew he had the creativity and now he is understanding our system better and better.

I think inverted wingers is the way to go for us. Actually think if Jesus is fit he should play LW more and Sane as Striker or RW, just an idea.

Some of the best goals this season, will be written off.

Offside was designed to improve the game, not ruin it. They even had it in the law, to allow daylight between players, to try & achieve that.

How the fuck you can go from that, to disallowing a goal on a centimetre, is typical of the fucking wankers in charge of the sport. You can't even be sure the ball wasn't kicked, between frames.
Actually there is point to be made about using a frame by frame view.
Since it is recorded at only 25 full frames per second it is possible to pick two successive frames that contradict each other when decisions are very close. In other words unless recorded by slow mo cameras accurate decisions on very close calls are there to be manipulated.

What did it say? It's gone now.
Strange, it was from the City official twitter account congratulating Eddie on 50 league clean sheets.

Just managed to get a screenshot...

29-DB77-D4-2-CE1-41-B1-8-C93-87-DFFFF465-BE.jpg

I wouldn't mind a small bet that not many teams will beat West Ham 5-0 at their place. They are a decent side and we were maybe fortunate to get them right at the start of the season before their new players can click. But City, at their best, are a bloody awesome side. Awesome. The only question is what records will get broken this year?

Strange, it was from the City official twitter account congratulating Eddie on 50 league clean sheets.

Just managed to get a screenshot...

29-DB77-D4-2-CE1-41-B1-8-C93-87-DFFFF465-BE.jpg
@mccity It’s back, with the premier league reference removed, so I am guessing it is actually clean sheets, all comps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.