West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Manuel Pellegrini: "If you review the game today, we didn't create too many chances because many of our attacking chances were stopped by a foul. They [City] had 13 fouls, we had five fouls. I repeat, I don't think that is just the reason we lost 5-0." [via @ManCityMEN]

It's a contact sport pellers,every time we swarm and get the ball back it's given as a foul,wrongly mostly imo

I very, very strongly disagree...

JJ
Would be very interesting to see a poll as to who likes/wants it as it is and who doesn’t. I think you’d be in the very small minority mate but each to their own ;)

We were unsurprisingly rusty in the first half but we saw glimpses of our best football later in the game.

Walker, Laporte, Sterling and Mahrez were particularly impressive. After a nervous start, Rodri had a promising debut, too.

It’s a shame the best goal of the
game was disallowed.
It was a beauty.

Walker was absolutely superb today, dunno whether it's the shaved head but he looks really focused - been very good since the spring. If it hadn't been for the hat trick hero he'd have been my MOM.

Comes to something when you can win 5-0 and De Bruyne didn't really look on it. Our attack is like a clockwork Swiss army knife!!
I was critical of him first 15 minutes but after that he was brilliant. Think he knows he has to up his game this year as he had serious competition with Cancelo

Manuel Pellegrini: "If you review the game today, we didn't create too many chances because many of our attacking chances were stopped by a foul. They [City] had 13 fouls, we had five fouls. I repeat, I don't think that is just the reason we lost 5-0." [via @ManCityMEN]

It's a contact sport pellers,every time we swarm and get the ball back it's given as a foul,wrongly mostly imo
is he counting the 11 times wiltshere just fell to the ground, and got free kicks off dean the donut, when under the tiniest bit of pressure?

Fabulous performance today with a footnote that I think we can play a lot better. Rodri looked on the whole very good but needs to sharpen up on the ball at times but that will come with games.

Thought walker, mahrez and sterling were outstanding. Cancelo will have to go some to knock Kyle out of the side based on that performance. Also it’s clear mahrez is sharp and retained his fitness from the afcon which is a big bonus. The perfect day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.