West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Weird that every new player who we buy and is new to the premier seem to not realise that you can side step 1/2 players and there still be a player behind running after from behind to get the ball of you.
You can tell them they aren't going to get time on the ball, but in reality, they have to find out for themselves

Manuel Pellegrini: "If you review the game today, we didn't create too many chances because many of our attacking chances were stopped by a foul. They [City] had 13 fouls, we had five fouls. I repeat, I don't think that is just the reason we lost 5-0." [via @ManCityMEN]

It's a contact sport pellers,every time we swarm and get the ball back it's given as a foul,wrongly mostly imo
Without Dean giving them free kicks left right & centre those foul figures would look very different.

Wilshire must have been knackered from diving everywhere same with Lanzini (sp) & karma for Anderson who did his thigh trying to leave a bit on Laporte.

Just watching the second half again and the big double save by Eddie

His premier league stats 75 games 37 clean sheets 49 goals. Pretty impressive.

We played in 2nd gear today and won in a canter , some good individual performances but i don't think we really gelled as a team , we probably played a good 25-30 minutes in the game ,and that was enough to see off the Hammers , we will need to step up against Spuds. But a 5-0 win away to an experienced premier league team who will probably finish in the top ten really puts the quality of our squad into perspective . There is no one to touch us in this league.

Wiltshere is finished at this level , you were playing with ten men today , can't understand why the Spanish u-23 lad didnt start , todays game will have no bearing on your season , just wish clubs like the Hammers would not disregard cup competitions , you are'nt going to get top six , but you definitely could have a good cup run with that squad.

I wasn’t that excited when we got Wilshere because I know how injury prone he is - he’s still a technically class player in patches but not consistent enough for me and goes hiding. I prefer Noble.

Rodri is going to be one hell of a player for us.
Once he adapts to the speed of play in the PL he will be a monster.
When he has the ball at his feet he reminds me of Yaya...v calm and looks like the big kid in the playground who the other kids can’t get the ball off.
He clearly has great vision and weight of pass of either foot.
Brilliant signing!
Agree with you.He does at times need to learn that the game over here is much quicker and you have to be more alert,but you can see the class he will bring with more games.Very exited now that at last we`ve got some half decent cover for Ferno.However he`s gonna have to fight for his place back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.