Pundits Predictions.

Barely any of those predictions have been done with any ambiguity at all and goes some way to understanding the car crash that is the British media.

Too many people with connections to certain clubs and make such predictions with heart/jealousy versus rational thinking.

If people were to use common sense and recent history, then man city would be top in 9 out of 10 cases.

The bookies have it right.
I can't get worked up about predictions these guys are in the entertainment business and they need a bit of variety. Some people may say some silly things though
However in terms of comparing them with the bookies odds . In the list above there are 16 people saying City will win and 8 who disagree which is exactly the same as the odds on odds checker 1/2

I can't get worked up about predictions these guys are in the entertainment business and they need a bit of variety. Some people may say some silly things though
However in terms of comparing them with the bookies odds . In the list above there are 16 people saying City will win and 8 who disagree which is exactly the same as the odds on odds checker 1/2

Not worked up about it. I think it's funny.

Take away those blatantly obvious liverpool supporters and there would be even less, which would be much closer to my 9/10 scenario.

If i had to come up with a list of the top 5 worst bbc pundits, every single one I could potentially name has picked Liverpool to win except for Sutton.

Anybody not predicting City are doing it through association with the cult or to try and make themselves edgy and stand out. Liverpool had the best season in their history last year, everything went their way, we had a substantial wobble around Christmas because of things going against us injuries mounting and just plain rotten luck(two goal of the season strikes against us in successive weeks) yet still won the league. The only way we’re not winning it this year is injuries hitting us hard.

Also, I’m sick of every lazy pundit telling anybody that will listen the champions league is what we all really want. Just because you’ve convinced yourselves of that line it doesn’t make it so. 99% of fans would pick the league, we’ve heard numerous players say the league is the biggest test and the priority and even Pep himself in a rare diversion from his usual diplomatic “we value everything equally” stance says it’s the league first
Totally agree about the league being priority. Even Klipety agrees. If you watch the 18/19 Prem years on Sky he says before the crucial game against City that the most important club competition is the Premier League.

on h&j on a friday i don't think i've heard him pick us to win, he's always looking for a reason for the oppo
He always says “ I just have a feeling about this game, I believe City will drop points’ every week, he is unbelievable. It’s not what he thinks will happen, it’s what he wants to happen.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.