Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

No you still put the flag up if you think it's offside, you just wait to do it. That way the offside can still be given in case it isn't a goal and VAR can't be used.

its got to be clear offside then they can flag ?? but if its close they are told to hold fire and let the game go on until the ball goes in or wide then flag yes the official got this one right when she flagged after kane fluffed the chance

from what i have seen already the line officials have got more wrong than right in the tight call, and it will be a big game when they get it wrong and flag early and the defence will have the right to moan if the goals goes in and say we all stopped then the officials flagged its coming

Not read this entire thread so I don’t know if anybody has mentioned this afternoon at Bournemouth when Sheffield united got their late equaliser the scorer took off straight into the away fans where he celebrated wildly. No problem with this but it was remarkably similar to an event at the very same place involving a certain Raheem Sterling.
The glaring difference was the total lack of yellow cards.

Grealish,half decent player but looks a complete tosser.I wonder what sort of sex god he sees when he looks in the mirror.Someone will run their studs down his shin by the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.