West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Rodri is going to be one hell of a player for us.
Once he adapts to the speed of play in the PL he will be a monster.
When he has the ball at his feet he reminds me of Yaya...v calm and looks like the big kid in the playground who the other kids can’t get the ball off.
He clearly has great vision and weight of pass of either foot.
Brilliant signing!
He looks like he can play hopefully he can pick up the pace , but reminds you of Yaya behave, Yaya was world class when he arrived. I hope in 2 years time I hope I can say that " I love the way that Rodri bossed the game "

Good result with lots of room for improvement. Thought that first goal was an underrated thing of beauty too. Not sure how I could see instantly that Gabby scored it but the commentators were determined it was an own goal.

I 'thought' it was but when they said o.g. I assumed they had seen another angle.

Should have known better.

Agree, was a very weak shot, but the retake was due to the new ruling that at least one of the goalie's feet should step on the line, disadvantage el Kun. Worry not, Sergio'll do well.
How many times do you need to be told!!! The penalty was retaken because Rice encroached into the box. VAR is not being used by the EPL to check the goalie's feet as that is the job of the on-field officials.

He looks like he can play hopefully he can pick up the pace , but reminds you of Yaya behave, Yaya was world class when he arrived. I hope in 2 years time I hope I can say that " I love the way that Rodri bossed the game "
I am quite confident that he will boss games for us.
If you consider he’s had a handful of games for us he’s not far off where we need him to be.
His football intelligence is there to see. He just needs to realise he will not have the time on the ball he has been used to.
My comparison with Yaya was only in terms of his calm in possession and ball retaining quality. He clearly will never have the offensive ability of Yaya but that’s not what he has been bought in to do....

It was in the interpretation, which means they were trying to avoid disallowing great goals, to help a bunch of negative ****s standing in a line.

It's defending by dumbness & even with the help of v.a.r. Manuel has discovered, it doesn't work v genius.
It was never in the definition.

It stemmed from PGMOL saying it was easy to determine offside if you could see daylight between the players and some in the media fixated on it as if it was a rule.

The only change in living memory was to make it that level was onside (previously the attacker had to be behind the 2nd last defender).

How many times do you need to be told!!! The penalty was retaken because Rice encroached into the box. VAR is not being used by the EPL to check the goalie's feet as that is the job of the on-field officials.
Why not?

All the trains are running a hour late, being diverted through Birmingham stuck at New street now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.