Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say one thing if they drop points in any of their first 6-7 games I honestly could see the wheels not so much as come off but a definite wobble incoming,just not convinced by their defence this season ..

The amount of times they try and ram “European Champions” / “European Royalty” down our throats is hilarious really. It’s up there with “Do you know who I am?” and we all know what twats people who say that are.

The amount of times they try and ram “European Champions” / “European Royalty” down our throats is hilarious really. It’s up there with “Do you know who I am?” and we all know what twats people who say that are.

It’s an attempt to hide how much they’re hurting after attaining 97 points and winning nothing for it.

I don't know what's more obnoxious, '6 times' or '1995' (which is not something City fans have shouted at them, because unlike Everton, you actually win trophies).

They really are a bitter bunch and quite thick to boot. A quick look at rawk only proves the point. They are desperate for us to get sanctioned which they hope will make Pep walk away

The fail to comprehend that we dont just build a team to win but an infrastructure that continues to play and operate in the same way

Watch klopp leave the cult and that pack of cards will fall faster than whores knickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.