Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

I celebrated the first & second, but after having Jesus' goal ruled out, every other goal I waited to see if it was given. After that, the moment was lost, so even when they were given, it was relief, not celebration.

This VAR thing is gonna take some getting used to.

Not one bit.

I sat there and waited and then let out a ‘yes’ when it was confirmed. Same can be said for 80% of the pub I was in.

Fuck off VAR

2wcml1d.jpg

No, the ball is live with penalties from fouls in the box, meaning that if the keeper saves it (or it comes off the post), and the ball does not leave the field of play, it is there for the taking.

You are thinking of the rules for penalties to decide a drawn match in a knockout tournament.

No I meant if no one encroached, so Kun misses does it go straight to a free kick?

Not quite, the penalty taker can score the rebound if it is saved and comes back out to him. If the ball hits the woodwork and comes out the penalty taker can't touch the ball without someone else on the pitch touching it first.

Just not a fan the thought of celebrating a goal an then 7-8 minutes later it goes tits up takes the spontaneity and a pleasure a goal gives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.