Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that MOTD edited out the little discussion Raheem and Sergio had over the penalty.

Interesting that MOTD edited out the little discussion Raheem and Sergio had over the penalty.
Honestly I'm glad that they did. If it was left in people/the media would pick up on it and use it as some excuse to say/write some shit about City.

Dipper's game on FFS.

If we played on Thur/Fri last season our game wasn't on.

New thing this season, or are they just making exception for them?
We didn't play on Friday night last season. It's been a thing on MOTD ever since Friday night KOs have been a thing, they do condensed highlights of the Friday night game at the end of the show. It was mostly just West Ham games.

Just showcased tomorrow’s matches with Frank Sinatra’s “the best is yet to come” ffs, you have to laugh, last seasons 4th against 6th, or something like that.

We didn't play on Friday night last season. It's been a thing on MOTD ever since Friday night KOs have been a thing, they do condensed highlights of the Friday night game at the end of the show. It was mostly just West Ham games.
I don't remember any of the Friday games being on to be fair.

I thought it was new this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.