Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

It's hard, having to wait to celebrate takes everything out of that raw passion of scoring a goal gives you. Don't know what to say, is it right that correct decisions get given? Yes of course it is, that's all we want. Can referees 100% get that from VAR? After Jesus goal I'm still not sure.. If it's offside then yes fair enough, but I'm still not convinced it was.

If I'm being bias then call me out and I'll take it all day. If it was another team I'm sure if say it was offside.

Its shit, why cant we have say 10cm zone where technically hes offside but its so minute the goal hss to stand ??
We all want goals right ?????

Its shit, why cant we have say 10cm zone where technically hes offside but its so minute the goal hss to stand ??
We all want goals right ?????
I'd change the offside rule, if any part of the attacker is level with the defender then it's onside. If it's too tight to tell then rule it out for offside, it's the only way to do it with VAR.

No point in watching live football now. VAR has killed the game. Simple.
This, all day long. I went today and was robbed of the enjoyment because I didn't/couldn't celebrate the 3rd, 4th and 5th goals. It's fucking biz and needs canning.

VAR is shite but today was a case of win some lose some. I reckon Sterling’s lob would have been ruled offside without VAR but Gabby’s 2nd would have stood. Anyway, 5 nil is a great result.
Are you sure it finished 5-0? Im waiting for a goal to be chalked off on Tuesday and another one in n a fortnight's time. I'll only celebrate a 5-0 win today when the season has ended!

This, all day long. I went today and was robbed of the enjoyment because I didn't/couldn't celebrate the 3rd, 4th and 5th goals. It's fucking biz and needs canning.
I'll celebrate every goal we score, if its ruled out so what, most won't be ruled out, if the technology works, and then some I will be able to celebrate twice. Yes of course some of it will piss me off, but most of it won't, and I've celebrated many an offside goal over the years, and then saw the flag up, not sure there's much difference really, just needs an adjustment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.