West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

I know a lot of fans including myself were very disappointed losing Leroy. However, that is nothing compared to the possibility of losing Raheem. Had to laugh at those in the match forum (you know who you are giving him some grief and for him to score three. How many games has Zinny won now being n the team lost count. Kyle was fantastic and Stonesy back to his best. Eric very special. Eddie is unreal. Best part of today’s performance was Pep and Arteta totally not happy with the performance especially first half. Pep coaching Kevin after he came off. Rodrigo going to be some player. Think we are in for another good season.
I hope you don’t post on the match thread, you are far too positive for your own good, spot on post.

We were physical and I loved it. Roddy, Walker played with grit and an edge... they played the way good coaches teach every young player... right to the edge. No one likes to play against those teams and I'm chuffed that we might be one of those this season. West Ham players to be fair didn't do themselves any favors laying around after every bump looking like pansies. It could have been 8 Manny... stay classy and remember maybe this is why you don't coach City anymore.
Manuel is a top coach, but surprised they took us on though - only one result when teams attack us - we score four or five. Just like when he was with us, Manuel plays that high line for diagonal free kicks and likes his defence high up the pitch in open play. I remember him saying when he first joined us that his defence needs to be super fit as they have to cover a lot of ground when the team loses possession.

Last edited:
Disappointed with Pellegrini’s post match comments. Implying we were lucky and dirty.
Remarkably classless comments by the Charming Man. If we beat them because we fouled them a lot I wonder what happened the previous times we have battered them at the London stadium. Including today I think it’s now 22 for and 1 against in 5 games there. I suspect it’s a bit more than us fouling that makes us beat them so often and so badly.

Been banned by the Grauniad(*) after taking a stand against the hypocritical reports of Messrs. Jackson, Ronay, Conn, and assorted islamophobic anti City vermilion vermin gammon cúnts.

Today just made the mistake to sneak the match report btl after a long while. Fuck! it's gone worse than the drooling pool life that populates the sanctimonious cult of Rawk. Not much talk about football nor the hammers being hammered. But lots of piss boiling among the trolling snowflake cünts caused by AbuDhabi, fake human rights, two thousand million quid squad, tactical fouling, the Bingo. Only the first week and them rags and scouse cvnts are already butt hurt beyond healing...
long may it continue.
----------
(*)should change its name to the Merseyside Guardian

Really enjoyed game today we played some good stuff and Stones looked good. I just hope he can kick on and get more consistencies into his game and go up another level

I'm not convinced we are tactically fouling. I just think we work so quickly once we lose possession to get it back again, we commit more fouls as a consequence.

I'd like to see how many of those 13 fouls today were deliberately done to stop a counter attack because there is a big difference between that and fouling trying to recover the ball.

I'm not convinced we are tactically fouling. I just think we work so quickly once we lose possession to get it back again, we commit more fouls as a consequence.

I'd like to see how many of those 13 fouls today were deliberately done to stop a counter attack because there is a big difference between that and fouling trying to recover the ball.
To be fair there's literally a scene in the Amazon doc where Arteta tells Kevin and David to foul cos they can get away with it more than Dinho and the defenders can lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.