Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an absolute crime that this guy hasn't played for his national team yet. They should hang their heads in shame for consistently robbing him, bunch of cvnts.

One of the best centre halves in the world, easily.

It's an absolute crime that this guy hasn't played for his national team yet. They should hang their heads in shame for consistently robbing him, bunch of cvnts.

One of the best centre halves in the world, easily.

Their loss. They'd have the best defensive pair in Europe between him and Varane if they selected him. They're putting themselves at a disadvantage for not including him.

Mail gave him a 7 rating, while VVD got 8 for Norwich. YCNMIU

Haha that's brilliant. They were all over the place against Norwich at times weren't they! I remember West Ham forcing Ederson into that double save and nothing else.

they have a database of already given rates for players and just eventually see if they scored a goal or conceded 3 before changing them. I'm fairly sure Liverpool players would easily beat ours last season if all rounds would be summed up, despite us winning the league. VVD probably has in average at least 1 point better than Laporte, despite Laporte being main man in defence that conceded 1 goal more than VVD's. VVD is probably better between them, but it's ridiculous how are they they rate players out off their arse.

Laporte was absolutely brilliant yesterday, especially first half. I’m just hoping Stones can raise his performances to a similar level. If he does thats us sorted at the back for 6 or 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.