Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

No because that isn't measured by VAR in the PL and Mr Yellow flag didnt raise his flag.

Both sets of players encroached on both kicks, it was a very odd one for me that. Any saved penalty if a defender clears the rebound will probably be retaken, and if the attacking team (non-initial taker) score the rebound it will be a free kick.

Yea of course why wouldn't you ?? After 40 odd years of watching football you can't
just switch off that instant emotion of scoring a goal.
Too old now to change !!

This will last one season at best. Killing the game and the atmosphere. Referee bias this referees a bent **** that. Read any clubs forum and it's the same. "referees hate us and love another club" I for one would rather leave it in the hands of officials and none of this wondering is it a goal or not. Yes they have and will continue to get it wrong but at least its instant.

Both sets of players encroached on both kicks, it was a very odd one for me that. Any saved penalty if a defender clears the rebound will probably be retaken, and if the attacking team (non-initial taker) score the rebound it will be a free kick.
If a player encroaches at a penalty then if they touch the ball after a save or a rebound then it either is a goal kick (attacking side) or a retaken penalty (defending side).

from what i have seen over the weekend with VAR is the officials are fooling us into something that is still really just guessing ?? the technology is poor and both the EPL and the VAR team are not listening and even turning there backs on the governing body FIFA and UEFA with there rules with VAR, meaning the teams playing european football will be playing 2 system rule's with VAR this season, even getting my head around 1 system of VAR is enough never mind 2 ??

am waiting for liverpool or united get the close calls with VAR like we did vs west ham, city was under the microscope from the first whistle and every goal was closely looked at and you just knew the game involving city would be the first big talking point and i still think VAR got it so wrong, ok we did see man city get a pen we would have never got last season, even mike dean did not blow and point to the spot again ?? and it was VAR team that did in his ear and only then did he point to the spot

so is the RIGHT technology in place NO, are the fans being cheated and fooled into thinking its under control YES, are the offsides going to be 100% right NO, can we all trust the system to be fair for everybody NO, but the truth is the results so far have not been effected so until it does we all have to take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.