Man of the Match - West Ham (a)

Man of the Match - West Ham (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm amazed people voted for Walker. Putting aside the rather obvious fact that Sterling was amazing, I thought Walker was pretty meh. A great burst of speed and one cross does not for he do enough to cover up for his usual 3 or 4 howlers, which in the first 20 minutes could easily have cost us. I'd have given his performance a 5 at best. Hopefully we will see more of 2017/18 Walker and less of 2018/19 Walker in future.

Mahrez for me - long may it continue, but what a prospect for rotation with Bernie and maybe even Cancello (spl?) for competition

All 11 starters have at least 1 vote, great start to the season, full of great individual performances but what a TEAM

Walker for me. He was possessed yesterday. One of his finest in a City shirt.

There was one particular moment after 75 mins or so where he was pressing crazy high up the pitch, very good energy level. His assist was great and he looks in fine form right now, be it from knowing that he'll have more competition this season.

All round performance

all of mancity players are in the top, i hope they keep it this way the the whol season
c2TFx6l.jpg
That’s a very low number of passes. Often the top ones each week get between 90-110

Despite a sluggish start, gave it to Raz for turning it round for hat trick.

I voted Raheem. Mahrez was class as well even though he tends to get a bit of stick on here but impressed in the final few games of last season and may become the player for us we all hoped he would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.