Ryotaro Meshino

Young Japanese forward,signed on deadline day.

As he is little known and probably intended,initially at least,as CFG loan signing.....he appears to have gone under the radar.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...aka-striker-ryotaro-meshino-4292298#popup-sso
Mate was on a train going to Edinburgh yesterday and was sat next to this lad and a bloke called Phil Robinson who’s something to do with our youth scouting and development. He was going up to talk to Hearts about a loan move. Apparently he’s talking to Hearts and 2 Dutch clubs who I assume are Brada and Twente.

Mate was on a train going to Edinburgh yesterday and was sat next to this lad and a bloke called Phil Robinson who’s something to do with our youth scouting and development. He was going up to talk to Hearts about a loan move. Apparently he’s talking to Hearts and 2 Dutch clubs who I assume are Brada and Twente.

Cheers Kenny.

Natives are growing increasingly restless and demanding a change of manager, so Hearts may not be the happiest ship to join at the moment. If he needs physical toughening, then Scotland might be better than the Netherlands, however.

Kid is really talented. He's already 21 so I don't know how likely he is to play for us but he is very highly rated amongst Japanese football fans. Some were saying he could eventually replace Agüero, (which I don't see happening tbh especially because he plays mostly on the left wing).

Last edited:
Could be Groningen. They already have 2 Japanese players at the club (one is Itakura who is on loan from City)

Kid is really talented. He's already 21 so I don't know how likely he is to play for us but he's is very highly rated amongst Japanese football fans. Some were saying he could eventually replace Agüero, (which I don't see happening tbh especially because he plays mostly on the left wing).

For a left winger he spends a lot of time central. Quick feet though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.