Lukas Nmecha

He has earned the chance & with only one fit striker, it will be a bit disappointing if he doesn't get it before the season is out.

The biggest problem will be that with an almost fully fit squad (barring Stones and Aguero) Pep will have to leave a couple of established players out of the squad completely for Nmecha and Diaz to get a place on the bench.

The biggest problem will be that with an almost fully fit squad (barring Stones and Aguero) Pep will have to leave a couple of established players out of the squad completely for Nmecha and Diaz to get a place on the bench.

What a travesty.

Wonder if he'll do a Draxler and commute from Berlin as a year in Wolfsburg is enough to lose the will to live, no wonder Kev became so good, it was just so he could get back out of there.

Finally loaning a player to decent team & league.

Rarely do that, except for City's partner Girona.

Rumour has it Kompany and Anderlecht are interested.

Is he any good?
Lukas needs a club/level where he can settle down and play and score. Simply doesn’t do enough of the latter. He is fit and has developed physically, and his strength is taking the ball in with his back to goal, but he’s always struck me as someone who needs to get his head up faster to see the bigger picture and lay it off to teammates. Has a tendency to turn his man, take three strides up the park, and then turn back to pass it to the man who was free all along. Alternatively, he’ll turn and drive at the defenders and try to use his pace, but again that can often be easily defended. He’s quick but not fast enough to play on the wing, in my opinion.

Needs work but I guess you don’t have much money, and we need to find suitable homes for many young players this summer, so I guess it makes sense. Just don’t expect him to be top scorer. Success. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.