Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

After Frank's season at our club I hope he makes a real success of it at Chelsea. Of course, no fond feelings are needed today to hope for a thumping big Chelsea win today and I took them to make up the top four at the end of the season with us, the money launderers and Spurs but I'm not so sure now after looking at their possible line up. The transfer ban has hit them hard; Hazard is a massive loss anyway but David Luis - admittedly always good for dropping a clanger - means that the spine of that Chelsea side looks vulnerable. Giroud has noone to lay off to and the two CBs seem vulnerable to pace (the major asset Rashford and Martial DO have) and are prone to losing concentration. I fear United may play Chelsea at the right time. Really hope I'm wrong.

PEG: to come back to the swamp is not the easiest debut for me.

Still making it all about himself!

Fuck off, you eye-gouging Portuguese runt!

I know he’s a twat, but as a pundit I find Mourinho interesting. Even captivating. He has vast knowledge of the game, his personality is just a distraction from that. I’d rather listen to Mourinho analyse a match or a team than anyone else on Sky’s books. He knows the most out of them.

And what he said about City is bang on. He mentioned our bench and also the players that didn’t even make the bench! No Sané, Mendy, Angelino, Fernandinho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.