Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Was a big fan of the introduction of VAR but hadnt appreciated just how much it would kill the actual live experience. After Jesus goal was ruled out i didnt celebrate any of the others cos you then wait to find out if it counts or not. They really do need to speed up decision process or it will kill the game as a live spectacle.

It used to be if the decision was marginal then the benefit of the doubt should be given to the attacker , if it taking a few minutes to replay the incident with several different angle and views , then stop pissing about keeping spectators on edge , give the goal and get on with the game.(Unless it the "best front three in the world" :)

Shouldn't have been retaken. None of the 3 decisions needed to be reviewed as all marginal.

By the time the keeper pushed the ball away Rice was only a few yards away, if he hadn't encroached he may not have reached the ball first. Retake was the correct decision!

It used to be if the decision was marginal then the benefit of the doubt should be given to the attacker , if it taking a few minutes to replay the incident with several different angle and views , then stop pissing about keeping spectators on edge , give the goal and get on with the game.(Unless it the "best front three in the world" :)

Always said if it takes too long to decide then the referee decision stands!

I've reached the point with the game, the officials et al that I expect every City goal to be chalked off. I celebrate every goal, even the ones that were legitimately chalked off, but VAR won't stop me. I will celebrate and when VAR confirms I will celebrate again! Two celebrations for one goal. The RDAHMeedya will be fuming!

The fact that EVERY goal is checked means we'll never be confident that's its a legitimate goal. Even a worldy will be scrutinized so you can't fully celebrate. The atmosphere at games has now changed forever unless they get rid of it. I'm sure most passionate fans are absolutely gutted about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.