Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

What I will say about the ****s is...

I only watch them when there plahing us.
So no idea how they played.
But I know one thing.
There shit

that score line flatters them

You can say that again.

EBtKOdkXYAEV3R8

Other than them losing, a big united win is the best result in my eyes. We get to watch all the ludicrous claims of United being back etc which should be fun to remember for when they start getting spanked again. Nothing better than false hope. it was beginning to get boring mocking United when their own fans had lost any and all hope. Give them a few more big wins let’s hear claims about winning the league then let the beautiful demise begin.

The fans of wolves, Leicester and Everton will be best pleased with that, top 4 for them is a real aim if that’s the competition. the game was so poor. It was a case of who could make the least mistakes than who can show some actual quality.

Watching the donut thief trying to play out from the back was like watching a cat on roller skates, if they want to try and copy us it should be a fun watch because with him in net it’s only going to be a disaster. No idea how Mount stayed on for 90 minutes the kid was completely and utterly anonymous.

I’ll be objective.

I thought Chelsea did quite well passing the ball around and attacking the first 10 minutes and then that penalty was against the flow of play.

They then defended poorly and left large spaces between the back four and Keppa. The rags were not that impressive but to be honest they did run and close down faster than last season, which Chelsea did not capitulate. Two-three players closing down means there’s a team mate that’s free. I hate it when players try to wriggle around and out thinking they’re fat ronaldo or ronaldinho, instead of a safe pass back and then front to set up an attack.

But I doubt the rags can sustain it, they don’t have depth and those young players were fortunate to have space to exploit and run through. I think their squad will thin out before Christmas.

Chelsea was just horrible today. Crosses that were yards overhit. That final corner sums it up really, sending it to the far post when 5 players were attacking the near post. There’s potential, but players were just not on the right page. Lampard has his work cut out but based on today’s performance I dont think he can do any worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.