Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

I know your feeling something is badly wrong as I am pleased they are on above the dippers. I need a drink or two or a shrink!!!!!
I’m in my local with one of my best mates who’s a red, great result for them but he knows they are not on the same planet as us.

Played some nice stuff today and could easily have been well ahead at the break. However, the lack of physicality in midfield means the back line, which is in itself breachable, can be easily got at, and it’s still hard to see from where the goals will come. Unless a striker has a prolonged purple patch, like Kane suddenly managed at Spurs, then they’re going to be pushed landing a top 4 spot.

Played some nice stuff today and could easily have been well ahead at the break. However, the lack of physicality in midfield means the back line, which is in itself breachable, can be easily got at, and it’s still hard to see from where the goals will come. Unless a striker has a prolonged purple patch, like Kane suddenly managed at Spurs, then they’re going to be pushed landing a top 4 spot.

With a front two of either Giroud or Abraham they will have a job getting 6th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.