Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

I love it!!! all the press & sky going mental getting giddy over the fact their favs won 4-0, ignoring the true facts how inept chelsea are/were, them rags are seriously shit like we all know, we’ll tear them apart again & again :)

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to be much of a change of philosophy from the past few seasons. They had had 40% possession at the point they scored their second goal. I know not all teams can play the beautiful, possession based football we do and I know it's not all about possession anyway but I can't believe they don't have more ambition than that at home. Like last season, if/when the results drop off it will look incredibly ugly if they are approaching games like that. But I am sure with Ban Wissaka and Maguire shoring up their defence, they will be better equipped to make a success of their shit boring, park the bus football.

Both will be nowhere near us but Chelsea concern me with the transfer ban they have had.
If that's the best they can conjure up without transfers then it's a slight worry if we were to get one further down the line (although we would be much better equipped) and proves you need acquisitions every year.

Both will be nowhere near us but Chelsea concern me with the transfer ban they have had.
If that's the best they can conjure up without transfers then it's a slight worry if we were to get one further down the line (although we would be much better equipped) and proves you need acquisitions every year.
You worry about everything,or do you..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.