Var debate 2019/20

They just need to adjust the interpretation of what is deemed offside and I'm happy with it. A hand, nose, toe or head should not be offside.

there is a 3 seconds rule in basketball, when attacking players can't stay in certain area longer than 3 seconds. Maybe some timing offside rule could help football too and bring less controversies.

The way we play we will get a lot of goals ruled out,we are always close to the line
We also defend with a high line which means it will help at the back and so long as our defenders do their job then there’s no relying on a middle aged guy trying to keep up.

Last season, we could hold a perfect line pushing up, catch a player offside and the flag doesn’t go up as the lino couldn’t watch two things 40 yards apart at the same time. So we’ve done our job, played a great offside, it’s not given and we go a goal down.

I’d always take accuracy over that.

We also defend with a high line which means it will help at the back and so long as our defenders do their job then there’s no relying on a middle aged guy trying to keep up.
True but since the nico handball in the CL,Spurs handball now feeling like i can't go mad when we score,i've had enough already,it'll take the fun out of it,i'm going to moan after every game as that would be a waste of energy,it is what it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.