Masons

oman0115

I don't know a lot about it, but people say they secretly run the country, and have contacts and members in government and the royal family. Was Gerry McCann a mason, was Saville protected by them? What do you know?

I don't know a lot about it, but people say they secretly run the country, and have contacts and members in government and the royal family. Was Gerry McCann a mason, was Saville protected by them? What do you know?

Always get a female doctor to check your genitals

_48216075_stmaryscathedral_colindickson466.jpg

Withought needing to refer to anything so esotheric as freemasons which could be about many things, i think you rather refer to the idea that country's might be underhandly ran by smaller clique's who favour eachother trough something called "nepotism: the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, up to points that may breach law"

In that regard, yes there seems to be a lot of nepotism in the world, to the point that being connected to such an elite would get you faster to wealth or power with fewer to no effort than if you were one of those more normal people that constitute 99% of the population pool, and in many country's the elite would be able to get away with certain things that normal people couldn't.

Masons on their own though historicly were more something of a counter to religion afaik, there likely were various masonic groups that hardly had social or political clout, but for some the impression grew that they were very influntial given the people that were involved in it and from another perspective likely they were often vessels for nepotism.

Last edited:
There is a female association related to Freemasonry.. called the Eastern Star ... Freemasos do a lot for charity that people dont know about... they keep a lot of it quiet .I am also a rotarian and they like to tell people what they are doing... . and as for running the country... certainly not where I live .

My maternal grandfather was in the Buffaloes. I asked my old man what they were about, his words ‘For henpecked fuckers and them that couldn’t get in the masons’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.