Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Oh for Mario couldnt be safe near a box of matches but deffo taking a pen I am one of those who cant bare to watch a penalty or even worse penalties I sat with fingers in my ears in my bedroom last week and against Gillingham i did the same enduring the old Wembley rancid stinky bogs But nothing of the sort with Mario it was taking candy from a baby. imho as much as love Serg the trust to take pens is diminishing each time he misses and he will lose confidence
We replaced Mario easily.It is YaYa we are struggling to replace.

What evidence have you got for bernie?
No-one wanted gundy after he missed his pre-season one,you are a fickle lot
I've said Bernardo for some time. In the few he's taken in various shootouts he's been excellent. He's also a very cool character and got a cracking shot on him. I'd be happier if it was him than Sergio, because everytime he steps up these days I'm fearing the worst. Doesn't stop him from being the greatest forward in our history though Karen.

I love Spanish Dave as much as the next man, but he would be my eleventh choice, from any team of players on the pitch at that time, to take a penner
If you lined up Ota, Stones, Mendy and Bravo in front of D Silva... you'd get canned before the pks even started flying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.