Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I've always had a soft spot for Mike McClean. During the 90s he was a presenter on Nickelodeon. My sister (me) was addicted to Sister Sister & Sabrina so the channel was always on in my house. He bigged up City and slagged United at every opportunity when not fashionable...so he was ok by me.

I think he can be funny at times, but always a bit near the knuckle for 'family entertainment' in 2019. So this is not a shock!

HF is a berk, for the record.
Mike's a guy who give anything a go,he was also a very gifted magician in his younger days think he was about ten when ha became a member of the magic circle.

Just do away with the lot of em, they're not needed, it's all about the game not some fucker out on the pitch spouting inane shite
Corr-ect!

Huge Ferret
Danzone Fanny
Natasha Spike
Bitty McLean
Wingspan

They’ve lost two of them now (the best one with Bitty!), but there are still two too many and after his performance at the parade that smarmy bastard Ferret shouldn’t be given a mic at our ground again.

Stones and Zinchenko did well not to tell the **** to fuck off because that’s what was written on their faces when he was belittling them.

She was let go and was told "we want a Male compare as it sounds better"
.i remember her doing the half time scores.... "Chelsea and Villa is 2-0, Liverpool and Arsenal is 2-1" and we would be shouting "2-1 to who?"
Another occasion she dropped her clip board and all the papers flew everywhere! She had no idea what to say or do next!

Give the gig to Ian Cheeseman and James H Reeve, both Blues, both media experienced (although not heard of the latter for a few years)
James H very good, sorry to say I don't get Ian Cheeseman, lovely guy and big blue but in my opinion not the greatest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.