United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My deluded Rag mate said in our group chat Utd have the 2nd best defence behind the Scousers now, even the resident Scouser was laughing at him.

Been saying and still say

City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Wolves and Leicester United no better than 8th.
Chelsea look absolutely bereft of ideas and tactics plus their squad is the weakest of the so called big six
I'm going for them to finish 8th and the rags 6th, with Everton and Leicester 5th and 7th. Which way round I don't know

Chelsea look absolutely bereft of ideas and tactics plus their squad is the weakest of the so called big six
I'm going for them to finish 8th and the rags 6th, with Everton and Leicester 5th and 7th. Which way round I don't know
I think the top 5 will consist of us, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and United in that order with Chelsea the ones detached from the “top 6”

I think Chelsea play some good football but there passing was off. With a bit of luck instead of hitting the woodwork and Rudigers instead of Zumma I think they would of had a good shot at taking the points.

Also Frank has`nt had as long to get Chelsea settled into his way of playing as Fergies poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.