Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i know Bayern wanted to wait first how the operation goes and then proceed based on what they decided.

Purchasing Perisic for a 1-year loan speaks volumes though.

Next year will be more competition for Sane and usually City has during his injury better chances to renew his contract.
I just wish him a best possible recovery regardless what he will decide.
That's rubbish,the operation is being done by the best man for the job,the 7 month recovery is what it is,you tried to bully us and we told you to pay up or fuck off,you had no intention of paying up,go back and bully some team in germany,they aleays roll over for you

Not you personally,your club

Last edited:
I have no doubt Dr Cugat will do a fantastic job and there's a high probability Leroy will shine again, if he comes back nice and easy without any rush. BMU will expect the same for sure. They will be updated by his agents I assume, and Löw's medicals.

Seems to me the saga will go on next summer.

Pity our 5-0 win today was all in vain given we've lost the title without Leroy.

Considering the scousers won the title at least 4 times last season, the only surprise is it took this long. Oh well, there's always the carabou

I have no doubt Dr Cugat will do a fantastic job and there's a high probability Leroy will shine again, if he comes back nice and easy without any rush. BMU will expect the same for sure. They will be updated by his agents I assume, and Löw's medicals.

Seems to me the saga will go on next summer.

For sure, I suppose this just delays everything until next year.

No answer yet from that Bayern fan? Must be working out how to combine casual condescension with the level of indignation demanded by such outrageous accusations. It can't be easy to get it across in only a thousand words when it's not your mother tongue.
He will probably say that in Germany this is considered the right way to go about transfers - tap up the player, use the media to ramp up the pressure in an attempt to lower the transfer fee then drop the guy at the first sign of injury.

Collymore this week was saying how good the players coming into City are, but also saying we treat those we do not want badly. Total cock, but this is a situation we can prove our class and continue contract negotiations. especially as Sane now knows who looks after their players
Does he reckon we treat our players worse than he treats his lady friends?

Yeah, I'd be amazed if City just withdrew the offer because of his injury. That's not the way we operate. Doubt we'll see any movement either way for a few months whilst he starts his rehabilitation, but once he time to reflect hopefully he'll decide that his future is with us, not Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.