Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

Chelsea were shite and the scoreline still flattered the rags from what I saw (missed the first 40 minutes as was at the Kerry game).

Chelsea will be fine. Lampard underestimated Ole, and that defense was a shambles, Zouma clearly not up for that level, and they need a better right back, push Azpilicueta to centre half again, or maybe play with Rudiger.

They had a decent first half however, thought Mason Mount looked very good

Hazard's Chelsea was the perfect embodiment of the "one man team" expression.

Even the mighty Kante seems to be lost in this current team.

Kanté has looked out of place in this side right as Sarri took over and Jorginho was brought. Hope he finds his way back or moves on, too good to stay a bench player.

Out of interest more than anything else but... I am watching Premier League review on Sky and they are showing the Chelski game.

The commentator is Peter Drury with Jim Beglin... ? Just wondering why?

The game yesterday had Tyler and Neville. A bit strange to have two teams of commentators and co-commentators at the same game.

Just interested why... that's all.

Out of interest more than anything else but... I am watching Premier League review on Sky and they are showing the Chelski game.

The game yesterday had Tyler and Neville. A bit strange to have two teams of commentators and co-commentators at the same game.

.... and then Beglin and Drury do the next game from Anfield.... very strange!

Premier League review is produced by their own international tv company. So you get the commentary the rest of the English speaking world get.

Beglin is a bitter dipper. We could beat Nazis from Mordor 27-0 and he'd give Hitler MotM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.