United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't feel threatened by them, Leicester, wolves and Everton are still better than them and will finish above them.
Tick tock

Got stopped last night in town by 2 Geordie lads in brand new manure tops asking the way to Victoria train station...... wtf! How can they get off the train in Newcastle and walk round!?

I didn't watch the game but watched the highlights on Motd2. How is Taylor allowed to referee the team he supports?

Even ignoring the penalty, (which I am not sure City would have been given?), he effectively gave United 2 goal assists.

For their second Maquire bundled Abraham over on the edge of the area and he waved play on.

Then for the last goal Zouma, the Chelsea cb, was down in the United area with a head injury, many players were shouting to put the ball out of play to allow treatment, and he ignored it to allow United to play on and score on the break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.