United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the game but watched the highlights on Motd2. How is Taylor allowed to referee the team he supports?

Even ignoring the penalty, (which I am not sure City would have been given?), he effectively gave United 2 goal assists.

For their second Maquire bundled Abraham over on the edge of the area and he waved play on.

Then for the last goal Zouma, the Chelsea cb, was down in the United area with a head injury, many players were shouting to put the ball out of play to allow treatment, and he ignored it to allow United to play on and score on the break.

Why are you still questioning this? Surely you know the rules by now?

wall to wall scum now on sly. Chelsea were absolutely shite, will be lovely seeing rags being wheeled out glowing with pride, only to scurry back under their rocks as they yet again qualify for the Europa.... just.

Have they won the league? Going by optimism from rag fans it seems that got the title after the first game.

Already secured a flurry of 'we'll finish top 4' bets after their game yesterday. Should be a profitable season.

They never learn, their giddiness is off the scale. They just need to calm down, and see how it goes, but they're just incapable...

I welcome this giddiness, it splits the popular vote in the media of which one they want to get one over us the most in United and Liverpool. Actually I would prefer it if it turned into them trying to manufacture a United Liverpool title race whilst we go on radio silence and go about our business.

Fuck them both as it will end in tears for the pair of them in May.

wall to wall scum now on sly. Chelsea were absolutely shite, will be lovely seeing rags being wheeled out glowing with pride, only to scurry back under their rocks as they yet again qualify for the Europa.... just.

The rags will believe their own hype and it'll be interesting to see what happens next week when they play a more tactically astute side

One thing that's certainly nailed on for the swamp is that here will be a winter of discontent

The rags will believe their own hype and it'll be interesting to see what happens next week when they play a more tactically astute side

One thing that's certainly nailed on for the swamp is that here will be a winter of discontent
Jose's first season they beat a shit West Ham and a shit Swansea 4-0 each first two games and Shearer claimed that "we have just watched this seasons champions" and come May they stumbled into the CL for the following season via winning the Europa League....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.