General Videogame Thread

They have changed alot. You have to be in to survival and crafting type games but his updates looks interesting they have added 32 person multiplayer and lots more stuff, definetly has alot of potential.

Another game i tried was rust, that has been updated alot, looks decent.

They have changed alot. You have to be in to survival and crafting type games but his updates looks interesting they have added 32 person multiplayer and lots more stuff, definetly has alot of potential.

Another game i tried was rust, that has been updated alot, looks decent.

I was beginning to find the planets a bit boring. They need quests or something worth seeing on the planets.

I've gone back to Witcher 3. Completed the main story some years ago but never the expansions. On this playthrough i'm also determined to get every Gwent card - i'm using a guide so I don't miss any, but this is also the first time I have tried to learn the rules and its actually quite a fun game on its own.

When is the next evolution of games consoles coming out (ie PS5 etc)? And what will be the big leap forwards in gaming as a result?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.